The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is designed to enhance your diving skills and provide you with more experience and knowledge in various areas. Here’s an overview of what the course entails:
- Skills Covered:
- Navigation: You will practice underwater navigation techniques using a compass and natural references.
- Buoyancy Control: The course focuses on improving your buoyancy skills to become more comfortable and efficient underwater.
- Deep Diving: You will learn about the considerations and techniques involved in diving below 18 meters (60 feet).
- Specialty Dives: You will choose three specialty dives from a range of options, allowing you to sample different types of diving and earn credits toward PADI specialty certifications.
- Specialty Dive Options: The course offers various specialty dive options, including but not limited to:
- Deep Diving
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Fish Identification
- Night Diving
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigation
- Wreck Diving
For a complete list of specialty dive options, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section or consult with your PADI instructor.
- Available Languages: The course is available in multiple languages to cater to divers from different regions and backgrounds.
Take the Advanced Open Water Diver course if you want to:
- Gain more diving experience and build confidence underwater.
- Improve your navigation skills to explore new dive sites.
- Sample different types of diving and discover areas of interest.
- Explore depths below 18 meters (60 feet) with proper training.
- Enhance your buoyancy control for a more enjoyable and environmentally friendly diving experience.
- Learn to use a compass for underwater navigation.
By completing this course, you will broaden your diving abilities, earn specialty dive credits, and become a more proficient and well-rounded diver.